Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Playing around with the camera timer

So I was extremely bored today and wanted to take pictures so I thought, why not play around with the camera timer? So of course, I did. I'm wearing a green plaid shirt (which you can't tell) that used to be my mom's, it's pretty much vintage abercrombie and fitch. I felt it worked well for the last day before Christmas break. Although I have to add, these are not my shoes, I borrowed them a while ago from my friend and I came across them again while I was cleaning my room (I never lost them, just forgot I still had them) so I put them in the hallway so I would remember to give them back. But of course, I saw them while carrying the camera upstairs and thought, "This would be cute." So there you are...not my shoes. Note to self: give those back...

No comments:

Post a Comment